Why should I go to this camp?
Let’s face it, it’s not getting easier being a Christian in our culture. Doubt and skepticism are everywhere and it can be a little intimidating defending and advancing your beliefs. So much so that many Christians simply try to disappear into the background rather than standing up for their faith.
How do you feel? Can you explain the Gospel confidently or are you hesitant about sharing your faith? Can you answer the following questions?
- How can you prove that God exists?
- Has science disproven the Bible?
- Why is there evil and suffering?
- What does the Bible say about sexuality?
- What does it mean to say Jesus is God, Saviour and King?
- What does the Bible say about the sanctity of life?
- Are the world religions alternative paths to God?
- What does the biblical family look like?
- How can we know what truth is?
- Does the Bible have a plan for culture?
If you would like to be able to walk and witness more confidently then it’s time to get serious. This week-long intensive training event will not only prepare you to defend your faith by providing answers to the toughest challenges brought against Christianity, but will also develop your critical thinking and leadership skills, grounded in biblical authority, so that you can apply God’s Word in all areas of your life.